Get FREE UPS Ground or US Mail shipping on all orders over $49.00!
*US Residents only
Emergency water is a smart component of any survival kit or bug out bag. Each pack has 4.224 oz of water. Water is sold by individual packets - not by case sizes. If you are looking for a case, the case size is 60 packets. You need to enter in quantities of 60 for case sizes.
You never know when an emergency or natural disaster will happen. One of the most important immediate needs in an emergency is water. These convenient water packs have a 5-year shelf life and are U.S. Coast Guard approved.
Emergency Drinking Water
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- No Oxygen Transfer (In other words, no chance of bacterial contamination)
- Pre-Measured Packets make the water easy to dispense, and potential for loss is minimized. If a packet is destroyed, only 4.224 ounces (125 ml) would be lost.
- Easy to Transport - just 18 lbs. (8.17 kg) per case of 60 packets.
- No special storage required - it can withstand temperatures from (-40°F to 210°F)
(-40°C to 99°C).
- Very Low Cost.
- No Cups Needed!
Other Key Benefits:
You may also be interested in these Food and Water