Bill Me Later
Sold in Case Size Only (20 Bars to a case) - Emergency Food is perfect for your survival kit, bug out bag, or home emergency kit. These high calorie food bars provide for your daily needs during an emergency. If you're lost in the woods, at least you'll have food so you can keep your energy up. Inside a home emergency kit, you won't have to worry about roads being down or stores being closed in order to eat. Each bar is enough food to last 3 days for 1 person. Pleasant tasting too.
Why are these food bars better?
These Mainstay bars have been specifically chosen because of the high temperature extremes these will tolerate. Most people will keep their vehicle survival kit in the trunk of their car. The trunk of a vehicle on a hot sunny day can get to extreme temperatures. Most other emergency food bars have a 149° limit. Mainstay emergency food bars have a high temperature rating of 300°. However, storing food in high temperatures will reduce the shelf life. If you keep the food bars in a place that gets hot over and over, you will need to replace them sooner.
Emergency Food - CASE of 20 Packages
United States Coast Guard Approved 3 day emergency food supply with a 5 year shelf-life. 2400 Calorie Food Bar. CASE SIZE: 20.
Specifically formulated to comply with the newest U.S.C.G. & Int'l. Coast Guard Standards. Keep enough in your survival or emergency kit to last you through at least a 3 day emergency.
3 Day Emergency Food Supply
Fits all humanitarian needs. Accepted by 80% of the world.
- 5 year Shelf Life
- Non-Thirst Provoking
- Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F (-40°C to 149°C)
- Ready to Eat: Each package contains 9 pre-measured 400 calorie meals.
- Individualized Portions eliminate the messy breaking-up that occurs with other bars
- Allows for on-land emergency consumption in a high-stress active situation.
- Contains no cholesterol or tropical oils.
- Meets the US Coast Guard standards (160.046/23/0). It's new modern packaging even meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense (SOLAS 74/83).
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements.
- Pleasant lemon flavor which appeals to everyone.
- Mainstay™ meets the dictates for Halal.
You may also be interested in these Food and Water