Get FREE UPS Ground or US Mail shipping on all orders over $49.00!
*US Residents only
2 Person, 3 Day Supply
With this survival kit in a backpack, you can eat, drink, build a fire and take care of your medical needs until you get rescued or find your way to safety. These are the survival items you need to keep yourself and a partner alive during an unexpected emergency.
Survival Kit in a Backpack
Our Backpack Survival Kit provides essential gear to support 2 people for about 3 days. This is a build-your-own backpack kit that starts you off with quality survival essentials. It includes emergency food, water, emergency blankets, complete first aid, and light sticks. Whenever venturing into the outdoors, you should carry a survival kit. With these survival basics in your pack, you will do well. There is plenty of room left over for you to add your own gear.
- (2) Heatsheets® - Emergency Blanket - A quieter, more durable polyethylene material. Retains 90% of body heat. Not the old style space blanket, but the newest quality emergency blanket on the market.
- (12) Water Packets 4.224 ounces (125 ml) each - 5 Year Shelf Life.
- (2) Emergency Food Bar - 3 days, 2 people, 5 Year Shelf Life - non-thirst provoking. Provides nutrition needed for stressful survival situations.
- (1) Spark-Lite™ Fire Starter - Provides a blast of sparks. Waterproof military fire starter, tested for over 1,000 sparks. Includes 4 Tinder-Quik™ emergency tinders.
- (1) Ultralight & Watertight.7 - by Adventure Medical Kits. All the essentials for two people to take care of immediate first aid.
- (2) Tissue Packs - Individual tissue packs for each person. Helps with personal hygiene.
- (3) Chem Light - 12 hour light stick. Provides light for three nights.
- (1) Durable Hiking Backpack.
No posts found
You may also be interested in these Build Your Own Kit