Get FREE UPS Ground or US Mail shipping on all orders over $49.00!
*US Residents only
The basic vehicle emergency kit contains survival items as well as useful tools and equipment. Put this kit in your vehicle's trunk or other storage area. If you have a break down or an accident and your vehicle is inoperable, you'll be able to stay alive and help yourself get out of the mess you're in.
Vehicle Emergency Kit
You'll be able to keep warm with a wool blanket as well as have the ability to quickly start a fire, signal for help, and have light to see in the dark. Plus, tools and equipment to help you dig out or even help build a better shelter or cut firewood for an overnight or extended stay.
A complete list of contents is below. You can click on the individual links to get more information about a product.
- Pocket Chainsaw
- Wool Blanket
- Emergency Bivvy Sack
- Work Gloves
- SOL 3 Kit which has assorted first aid supplies and the following:
- Duct Tape, 2" x 50" - many uses
- Cable Ties, 8"
- Cable Ties, 4"
- Aluminum Foil, Heavy Duty, 3 Sq. Ft. - cooking, form into cup
- Mini Rescue Howler Whistle - Signal for Help
- Magnesium Fire Starter, 4.5 mm, w/ Striker - Start a Fire
- Compass, Button, Liquid Filled - Navigate
- Nylon Cord, #18, Braided, (10 ft. 100lb test)
- Heatsheet Survival Blanket - Stay Warm
- Tinder Quick - helps start a fire
- Mini Rescue Flash Signal Mirror - Signal for Help
- Headlamp, 2 watt LED w/ headband - LIGHT
You should purchase additional items as necessary for each person other than yourself. Another emergency bivvy, gloves. You should also consider adding food and water to this kit. And if this becomes a winter vehicle survival kit, you'll want more blankets too.
ADD A PACK ($35):
No posts found
You may also be interested in these Budget and Fanny