Bill Me Later
Plan ahead for bad times with a variety of garden vegetable seeds that will last for years in storage. With the multitude of seeds in this bucket, you will be able to start fresh with all your favorites and get yourselves back to normal in a single season. Use the new seeds you produce to plant next year's crop and forever keep fresh vegetables on the table.
This long term seed bucket is a great starting point preparing for your future or after a societal collapse for whatever reason. Being able to be self sufficient is the only way you will survive times like that.
The Preparedness Seeds Everlasting Garden Bucket provides a missing link in your food storage plan. Each Mini-Ropak Bucket contains 16 popular varieties that will plant nearly 3/4 acre of garden!
These garden seeds are Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO and are not chemically treated. Because they are non-hybrid, seeds may be harvested at the end of the growing season and then used for the next year’s planting.
- Bean, Bush Blue Lake Bush – 435 Seeds
- Beet, Detroit Dark Red – 419 Seeds
- Cabbage, Golden Acre – 2469 Seeds
- Carrot, Scarlet Nantes – 6702 Seeds
- Corn, Golden Bantam – 750 Seeds
- Cucumber, Marketmore 76 – 353 Seeds
- Lettuce, Romaine Parris Island Cos – 2822 Seeds
- Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish – 2822 Seeds
- Pea, Lincoln – 445 Seeds
- Pepper, Sweet Yolo Wonder L – 705 Seeds
- Radish, Champion – 882 Seeds
- Spinach, Bloomsdale Long Standing – 882 Seeds
- Squash, Summer Zucchini Black Beauty – 81 Seeds
- Squash, Winter Waltham Butternut – 109 Seeds
- Swiss Chard, Lucullus – 328 Seeds
- Tomato, Rutgers VF – 1764 Seeds
16 large seed packets sealed in a Mini-Ropak Bucket.
Plants nearly 3/4 acre of Garden.
Will keep up to 4 years if stored at 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder
All Non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties
Equivalent of more than 100 average size seed packets.
Harvested seeds can be planted year after year.
Packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Complete planting instructions included.
Each of our Seeds varieties comes with a Quick Start Growing Guide!
Please Note: Because of the shortage of Non-Hybrid seed, substitutions may occur.
No posts found