Emergency water is a smart component of any survival kit or bug out bag. Each pack has 4.224 oz of water. Water is sold by case sizes. The case size is 60 packets.
Water is heavy. Shipping cost on this item is high.
You never know when an emergency or natural disaster will happen. One of the most important immediate needs in an emergency is water. These convenient water packs have a 5-year shelf life and are U.S. Coast Guard approved.
Emergency Drinking Water
Other Key Benefits:
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- No Oxygen Transfer (In other words, no chance of bacterial contamination)
- Pre-Measured Packets make the water easy to dispense, and potential for loss is minimized. If a packet is destroyed, only 4.224 ounces (125 ml) would be lost.
- Easy to Transport - just 18 lbs. (8.17 kg) per case of 60 packets.
- No special storage required - it can withstand temperatures from (-40°F to 210°F)
(-40°C to 99°C).
- Very Low Cost.
- No Cups Needed!