Folding Shovel - A good camp shovel to perform various tasks. Even comes with a saw blade you can affix to the handle. A good hand saw can make quick work of an otherwise laborious task. The strong shovel blade digs trenches, holes, and performs other camp chores. When you're finished, the folding shovel stores compact for easy transporting in your backpack.
- Tempered shovel blade
- 5-1/2 '' (14 cm) wide saw blade
- Length from tip of shovel blade to where the handle starts is 6 7/8"
- Tubular steel shaft
- Three position locking latch
- Shovel length with handle fully extended is 23 1/4" (59 cm)
- Fully closed is 18 1/2" (47cm)
- Saw length with handle is 12 1/2" (31.7 cm)
- Folding Shovel fully folded is 12" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- 2 1/4 lbs (35.8 ounces)
The locking and latching hinge allows you to position and use it this folding shovel as a shovel tipped pick as well. This is great for getting your holes or trenches started. If the ground is hard, you may need to break it up before you shovel it out. Bit over 2 lbs. added to a backpack kit.
No posts found